All Saints Disclosure Document
GDPR Privacy Statement
Personal data that we keep on you:
• Name, address and other contact details
• Personal circumstances (health, family, income, expenditure, assets, liabilities)
• Financial arrangements (policies, pensions, investments etc)
• ‘Soft data’ (attitude to risk, personal financial objectives etc)
Why we keep the data and what we are going to do with it:
• To assist us in keeping in contact
• To ensure that our advice is accurate, relevant and suitable
• To help us sustain a robust ongoing review service
• To enable us to represent your interests in relation to third-party companies (eg. product-providers)
• To assist your family and dependants (when authorised to do so)
Why we need your consent. By law we have to identify a justification as to why we are entitled to collect, retain, process and use your data. We have identified the justification as being that we have received your informed and voluntary consent to do so. The Regulations require us to have your consent on an ‘opt-in’ basis. As we already hold your financial data, to the best of our knowledge you have already actively opted-in to allow us to act for you in relation to regulated financial services advice. If that is not the case please let us know as soon as possible and we shall remove your data from our records immediately.
Under the GDPR you can withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to do this at any time just let us know and we shall remove your data from our records immediately. It is our intention to keep the data indefinitely until we receive your request to delete your data, as without it we are unable to provide any kind of regulated service to you.
Under the GDPR you have the right to require us to:
1. tell you what data we keep on you;
2. access such data;
3. rectify any mistakes there are in the data;
4. erase all information we have on you (where we have provided regulated advice we would instead archive your information);
5. stop processing your data (and therefore provide no further advice);
6. move the data we hold to someone else and
7. remedy something we have done contrary to the Regulations.
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?